The Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon package is the best thing for the newly married couples. The time of 6 days is enough to enjoy honeymoon in Shimla Kullu Manali with the your loving spouse. On this tour you can have the joy of the different beautiful sights of the Shimla Manali. You can have the joy of the different adventures like camping, trekking etc. After that you can have the joy of the exotic markets and beautiful temples of the Shimla Manali. This will make the honeymoon of newlyweds so much special.
6 days Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon package cost for couple
|Package Duration||6 Days|
|Destinations||Shimla, Manali, Kullu|
|Transportation Cost||INR 8000/-|
|Hotel Cost (per night)||INR 2000/-|
*Rates are valid for travel 01 January-31 December 2022/2023.
5 nights 6 days Itinerary for Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon package
- Day 1: Chandigarh to Shimla (110kms – 3hrs)
- Day 2: Shimla Sightseeing tour
- Day 3: Kufri Sightseeing tour
- Day 4: Shimla to Manali (280 kms 8 hrs)
- Day 5: Manali Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass Tour
- Day 6: Manali to Dharamshala (250 Kms / 08 Hrs)
- Delhi to Manali by Volvo Bus Journey
- Manali to Delhi by Volvo Bus Journey
- Mineral Water Bottles
- Welcome drink on Hotel Check-in
- Honeymoon Rooms in Manali Hotels
- Personal Indica/Alto Car for Sightseeing
- Pick and Drop from Hotel
- All the taxes, Parking Charges are included
- Driver will be treated as a Local Manali Guide
- All personalised expenses like telephone calls, laundry, packed water, cold drinks etc.,
- All Entrance fees to Monuments
- Anything not mentioned in the “Inclusion” ?
De Vivendi Resort Manali
- This is Best Star Category Resort in Manali
- Honeymoon Room with Honeymoon Package at De Vivendi Resort
- Cost Per Night :: 3500/-
- This is Best Resort in Manali
- Honeymoon Royal Room at Glacier Resort Manali
- Cost Per Night :: 3300/-
- This is Best Luxury Hotel in Manali
- Super Deluxe Room at Hotel Snow Park Manali
- Cost Per Night :: 2500/-
- This is Best Budget Hotel in Manali
- Luxury Room at Hotel Persident Manali
- Cost Per Night :: 1800/-
Terms and Conditions
- Your query does not guarantee booking confirmation. The booking will be initiating a reservation process. We will assure you via email / phone call, Whatsapp within 24 hours (working day).
- Honeymoon package prices may vary due to availability of Hotel / Volvo / Car. We reserve every right to make a price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Local agents reserve all right to make adjustments to the itinerary / arrangements, the accomodation and its location if necessary.
- Because we will do our best to keep a regular process, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled tour and issuing a full refund to customers affected in special circumstances.
Name: Honeymoon Packages in Manali
Account no: 0XXXXXXXXX0239
Branch: MANALI II
IFSC Code: HDFC0002318
Name: Honeymoon Packages in Manali
Account no: 0XXXXXXXXXX4110
IFSC Code: ICIC0003741
All info provided in respect of Bank Details, IFSC Codes, contact numbers and other details are for info purposes only. HoneymoonPackagesinManali.com is not responsible for any loss / damage that may arise or is incurred by use of such info. It is a mutual understanding that the visitors usage of any such info will be at his own preference and risk.
For complaint or to get immediate response regards 6 days Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon package please Call, WhatsApp or SMS to Mr. Manish Singh 24×7: +917568577831.
What customers are saying about us?I had always thought Manali was a popular tourist attraction with lots of snow, and unique lush greenery of deodar trees, etc. We took this opportunity to explore the hilly spot of Manali with HoneymoonPackagesInManali.
Sapna Rastogi, Delhi
Manali is nice and quiet impressive place to visit. No fix time to go there (expect rainy season) anyone can go at any time. I loved this place specially for adventure thing and can go again and again in this.Mall road is very much enjoyable market. 3 days are enough to spend and see beauty of this place.
Manish Trivedi, Ahmedabad
Well, Manali is one of the famous hill station in Himachal Pradesh. From pune it will take around 4 hrs + 12 hrs to reach Manali. If you visit manali then please do not forget to see rohtang point. Also Vashisht TEMPLE is one of the very famous place which is around 5 KM away from Manali. So if you have 4-5 days holiday then you can go to MANALI.
Bhushan Pagar, PUNE
Things To Carry While Traveling Manali
- Identity Proof: Indian Passport/Overseas Passport, Driving Licence, PAN card, Aadhar card, Election Commission ID Card and CGHS/ECHS Card etc.
- Clothes: Leather Jacket, Sweaters/Pullovers, Mufflers, Gloves, Woollen socks, Leg warmers, Comfortable Shoes (if possible Leather Shoe)/Winter Boots, and Umbrella etc.
- Skin Care/Toiletries: Lip Balm/Sunscreen/Lotion, Napkins, Deodorant/Dry Shampoo, Toth paste, Tooth brush, Winter face wash, Body lotion, Make up kit, Hair Brush, Antiseptic Cream, Sunglasses, Medicines for Cold and important hygiene products etc.
- Eatables: Chocolates, Biscuits, Candies, Wafers handy, and Thermal Water Bottle etc.
- Electronics: Mobile Phones, Tablets, Cameras, Headphones, Charger and Power Bank etc.
- Cash and Cards: Little Cash, Credit or Debit Card (if possible more than one card) etc.
Most related Manali packages:
– Manali honeymoon packages from Chandigarh
– 2 Days Manali Honeymoon Package
– 3 Days Manali Honeymoon Package
– 4 Days Manali Honeymoon Package
– 5 Days Manali Honeymoon Package
– 7 Days Manali Honeymoon Package
– 8 Days Manali Honeymoon Package