The Manali is the most beautiful destination of India. This will make everyone feel delight and happy. The geographical structure of the Manali will attracts every eye. This is the best place for the newlyweds to spend their honeymoon here. The Manali is also the best place for the couples who have the time of 2 days. They can have the joy of the different sights on the first day of their honeymoon and on the second day they can have the joy of different type of adventures in Manali. The newly married couples will also have the joy of many more things with their spouse. This will make their honeymoon so much special.
Manali honeymoon package for 2 days cost for couple
|Package Duration||2 Days|
|Rohtang Pass Tour||INR 2200/-|
|Local Manali Tour||INR 1000/-|
|Hotel Cost||INR 2000/-|
*Rates are valid for travel 01 January-31 December 2019/2020.
Itinerary for Manali honeymoon package for 2 days
Day 1: Rohtang Pass Tour
- Our car will pick you from the Resort or Hotel in the Manali
- Your First tour start for Rohtang Pass in Personal Indica/Alto Car
- Nehru kund, Solang valley, Kothi, Gulaba, Rahla falls, Marhi, Rani nala, Rohtang pass
You can enjoy all the adventures games and activities here for example Trekking and Skiing. Rohtang Pass is the highest point of this place. Rohtang Pass Altitude is 4112 m approximate. This is a valley of full of ice. Here you can enjoy for real and live ice and play with the ice like cotton. This is the most important day of your Honeymoon in Manali Tour Package.
Day 2: Local Manali Tour
- Similar to Day Four our car will pick you from the Hotel or Resort.
- Enjoy the third tour of Local and Near By Places
- Hidimba Devi Temple
- Local Market for Shopping
- Finally our car will drop you at the Resort or Hotel in Manali.
- Mineral Water Bottles
- Welcome drink on Hotel Check-in
- Honeymoon Rooms in Manali Hotels
- Personal Indica/Alto Car for Sightseeing
- Pick and Drop from Hotel
- All the taxes, Parking Charges are included
- Driver will be treated as a Local Manali Guide
- All personalised expenses like telephone calls, laundry, packed water, cold drinks etc.,
- All Entrance fees to Monuments
- Anything not mentioned in the “Inclusion” ?
- This is Best Star Category Resort in Manali
- Honeymoon Room with Honeymoon Package at De Vivendi Resort
- Cost Per Night :: 3500/-
- This is Best Resort in Manali
- Honeymoon Royal Room at Glacier Resort Manali
- Cost Per Night :: 3300/-
- This is Best Luxury Hotel in Manali
- Super Deluxe Room at Hotel Snow Park Manali
- Cost Per Night :: 2500/-
- This is Best Budget Hotel in Manali
- Luxury Room at Hotel Persident Manali
- Cost Per Night :: 1800/-
T & C
- Your query does not guarantee booking confirmation. The booking will be initiating a reservation process. We will assure you via email / phone call, Whatsapp within 24 hours (working day).
- Honeymoon package prices may vary due to availability of Hotel / Car. We reserve every right to make a price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Local agents reserve all right to make adjustments to the itinerary / arrangements, the accomodation and its location if necessary.
- Because we will do our best to keep a regular process, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled tour and issuing a full refund to customers affected in special circumstances.
Name: Honeymoon Packages in Manali
Account no: 0XXXXXXXXX0239
Branch: MANALI II
IFSC Code: HDFC0002318
Name: Honeymoon Packages in Manali
Account no: 0XXXXXXXXXX4110
IFSC Code: ICIC0003741
“All info provided in respect of Bank Details, IFSC Codes, contact numbers and other details are for info purposes only. HoneymoonPackagesinManali.com is not responsible for any loss / damage that may arise or is incurred by use of such info. It is a mutual understanding that the visitor’s usage of any such info will be at his own preference and risk.”
For complaint or to get immediate response regards Manali honeymoon package for 2 days please Call, WhatsApp or SMS to Mr. Manish Singh 24×7: +917568577831.
What customers are saying about us?
Sapna Rastogi, Delhi
Manish Trivedi, Ahmedabad
Bhushan Pagar, PUNE
Things To Carry
Things To Carry While Traveling Manali
- Identity Proof: Indian Passport/Overseas Passport, Driving Licence, PAN card, Aadhar card, Election Commission ID Card and CGHS/ECHS Card etc.
- Clothes: Leather Jacket, Sweaters/Pullovers, Mufflers, Gloves, Woollen socks, Leg warmers, Comfortable Shoes (if possible Leather Shoe)/Winter Boots, and Umbrella etc.
- Skin Care/Toiletries: Lip Balm/Sunscreen/Lotion, Napkins, Deodorant/Dry Shampoo, Toth paste, Tooth brush, Winter face wash, Body lotion, Make up kit, Hair Brush, Antiseptic Cream, Sunglasses, Medicines for Cold and important hygiene products etc.
- Eatables: Chocolates, Biscuits, Candies, Wafers handy, and Thermal Water Bottle etc.
- Electronics: Mobile Phones, Tablets, Cameras, Headphones, Charger and Power Bank etc.
- Cash and Cards: Little Cash, Credit or Debit Card (if possible more than one card) etc.
Mumbai to Manali honeymoon package starting price for couple INR 15,990/-
Bangalore to Manali honeymoon package starting price for couple INR 16,990/-
Ahmedabad to Manali honeymoon package starting price for couple INR 14,990/-
Most related Manali packages:
– Manali honeymoon packages from Chandigarh
– 3 Days Manali Honeymoon Package
– 4 Days Manali Honeymoon Package
– 5 Days Manali Honeymoon Package
– 6 Days Manali honeymoon package
– 7 Days Manali Honeymoon Package
– 8 Days Manali Honeymoon Package