Manali honeymoon packages from Trivandrum by flight cost for couple
|Trivandrum to Delhi Flight||INR 5000/-|
|Delhi to Manali Volvo||INR 1000/-|
|Rohtang Pass Tour||INR 2200/-|
|Manikaran Tour||INR 2300/-|
|Local Manali Tour||INR 1000/-|
|Hotel Cost||INR 2000/-|
*Rates are valid for travel 01 January-31 December 2022/2023.
5 Nights 6 Days Itinerary for Manali honeymoon packages from Trivandrum
Day 1: Trivandrum to Delhi Arrival and Departure to Manali (535 km / 12 hrs)
You will reach Trivandrum to Delhi via flight or train before evening. We assist and pick up by exclusive vehicle for proceed Delhi to Manali via Semi Sleeper Volvo Bus. Enjoy the real natural beauty on the way and Over Night journey of Delhi to Manali (approx 535 km / 12 hrs). Manali can be accessed by Air, road as well as train from Delhi. The nearest airport is at Bhuntar (50 km), and nearest Railway Station is Joginder Nagar which is 160 km from Manali. You will reach Manali in the morning, check in and overnight stay in Hotel.
Transportation– Volvo Bus
Day 2: Manali Arrival and Sightseeing Tour (Half Day)
Arrival at Manali in the morning at 8-10 AM. Our car will pick you from the Private Volvo Bus Stand and drop to the Hotel / Resort in Manali. On hotel check-in you will be greeted with welcome drink. Take rest for the day at Hotel. Get refreshed and after lunch drive to day excursion of Manali. Manali tours are suitable for honeymoon journey, adventure tour or a weekend holiday. Manali is ideal for the honeymoon couple. Truly, Manali, just takes you to another planet. You will absolutely love the charm of Manali city. There are many local tourist attractions which this tour includes to Hadimba Devi Temple (2.5 km) famous for its wooden craftsmanship, Tibetan Monastery (10 minute walk), Vashisht Hot Water Springs (3 km), Jagatsukh Village (6 km), Van Vihar (3 km), Manu Temple (3.5 km) etc. Whether you want to dip in natural beauty and experience the heaven must choose this tour. Evening free to stroll The Mall Road. Shop local products, mingling with local folk or enjoying mouth watering cuisine are some activities you can do at The Mall road. Return to hotel in the evening and Dinner. Overnight stay at hotel.
Hotel- 2 Star/ 3 Star
Meal- Breakfast and One Candle Light Dinner
Transportation- Personal Cab
Day 3: Rohtang Pass Tour (50 km / 3-4 hrs)
Early morning proceed for full day tour of Rohtang Pass (approx 50 km / 3-4 hrs). Rohtang Pass situated at an altitude 3,978 m is a high mountain pass on the eastern Pier Panjal Range of the Himalayas about 51 km from Manali town. It connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul Spiti, Pangi, Zojila pass and Leh valley of Himachal Pradesh. As this area is surrounded by snow mostly, it is open to tourists only from June to October and closes down in winter season due to heavy snowfall and storms in this area. The Rohtang Pass is also called ‘Snow Point‘ and is quite famous for adventure sports. Paragliding, Skiing and Snow scooter ride, Yak ride, Zorbing, Jeep Safari, Rock climbing and Snow Trekking etc couple can enjoy this spell by Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley tour. Here you can also enjoy fun making snow houses, snow balls and other snow activities in the chilling weather. At this cold point couple can taste of yummy tea and pakoras. We also arrange an experienced local tourist guide for a safe journey. So just leave worrying about security things and get pleasure at this Manali tour. On return to Manali, enroute visit Solang Valley (15 km), Nehru Kund (6 km), Jogini Falls (5 km), Kothi (12 km), Rahala Waterfalls (4 km), Arjun Gufa (5 km), Manali Sanctuary (1.2 km), Gulaba (2 km), Bhrigu Lake (18 km), Beas Kund (20 km) etc. Before evening return to hotel and over night stay.
Hotel- 2 Star/ 3 Star
Meal- Breakfast / Dinner
Transportation- Personal Tour Car
Day 4: Kullu Manikaran Tour (80 km / 2.5 hrs)
After lazeez breakfast in the morning drive to Manikaran (approx 80 km / 2.5 hrs) enroute visit Kullu. Kullu area in Himachal Pradesh is one of the most beautiful hill station which is very popular for its imposing natural beauty, wooded slopes, religious temples and adventure activities. Located on the banks of River Beas Kullu is one such destination where you can actually spot the mother nature and mesmerizing views of the Himalayas mountains and valleys. Kullu tour in winter will hold you at this destination beyond your plans. On this tour you will visit prime attractions of Kullu like Manikaran (80 km), Kasol (75 km), Raison (25 km), Naggar village (18 km), Bijli Mahadev (62 km), Raghunathji Temple (38 km), the Great Himalayan National Park (48), Basheshwar Mahadev Temple (54), Chandrakhani Pass (82 km) etc. Tourists can also enjoy adventure things in Kullu such as Hiking, Trekking, Mountaineering which offers everlasting experience to treasure for lifespan. If you are an adventure seeker then the Kullu tour offer the thing for you on the way to Kullu Valley is River rafting, River crossing in Beas river and Kayaking also. Evening proceed to the hotel in Manali and overnight stay.
Hotel- 2 Star/ 3 Star
Meal- Breakfast and Dinner
Transportation- Personal Car
Day 5: Local Manali Tour
Similar to Day 4 our car will pick you from the hotel. After breakfast, check out from hotel and drive to half day Local Manali Tour. You are free to full day for Independent Activities and Shopping. You must visit mid-March to mid-April and mid-Sept to mid-Nov to this enchanting, charming and nature loving landscapes of Himachal Pradesh. Manali is a beautiful and most recommended hill station for planning a honeymoon that remains etched in your mind, body and soul long after you have left it. You will departure for Delhi by Volvo in the evening at 5 PM.
Hotel- 2 Star/ 3 Star
Transportation- Car, Volvo Bus
Day 6: Manali to Delhi Return and Departure to Trivandrum
Enjoy the natural beauty on the way of Manali to Delhi (about 535 km / 10-12 hrs). In the Morning time you will be in Delhi at approx 8–10 AM and we will drop you at Delhi Airport or Delhi Railway Station for onward journey to Trivandrum with memories to cherish.
Various Trivandrum to Manali packages are available like 3 nights 4 days, 5 nights 6 days and 7 nights 8 days. If you have a long vacation you can easily stay for 9 days or 10 days to relax your mind and body. From Manali you can visit the nearby exciting places like Shimla, Dalhousie and Dharamshala also.
- Delhi to Manali by Volvo Bus Journey
- Manali to Delhi by Volvo Bus Journey
- Mineral Water Bottles
- Welcome drink on Hotel Check-in
- Honeymoon Rooms in Manali Hotels
- Personal Indica/Alto Car for Sightseeing
- Pick and Drop from Hotel
- All the taxes, Parking Charges are included
- Driver will be treated as a Local Manali Guide
- All personalised expenses like telephone calls, laundry, packed water, cold drinks etc.,
- All Entrance fees to Monuments
- Anything not mentioned in the “Inclusion” ?
De Vivendi Resort Manali
- This is Best Star Category Resort in Manali
- Honeymoon Room with Honeymoon Package at De Vivendi Resort
- Cost Per Night :: 3500/-
Glacier Resort Manali
- This is Best Resort in Manali
- Honeymoon Royal Room at Glacier Resort Manali
- Cost Per Night :: 3300/-
Hotel Snow Park Manali
- This is Best Luxury Hotel in Manali
- Super Deluxe Room at Hotel Snow Park Manali
- Cost Per Night :: 2500/-
Hotel Persident Manali
- This is Best Budget Hotel in Manali
- Luxury Room at Hotel Persident Manali
- Cost Per Night :: 1800/-
T & C
- Your query does not guarantee booking confirmation. The booking will be initiating a reservation process. We will assure you via email / phone call, Whatsapp within 24 hours (working day).
- Honeymoon package prices may vary due to availability of Hotel / Volvo / Car. We reserve every right to make a price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Local agents reserve all right to make adjustments to the itinerary / arrangements, the accomodation and its location if necessary.
- Because we will do our best to keep a regular process, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled tour and issuing a full refund to customers affected in special circumstances.
Name: Honeymoon Packages in Manali
Account no: 0XXXXXXXXX0239
Branch: MANALI II
IFSC Code: HDFC0002318
Name: Honeymoon Packages in Manali
Account no: 0XXXXXXXXXX4110
IFSC Code: ICIC0003741
“All info provided in respect of Bank Details, IFSC Codes, contact numbers and other details are for info purposes only. HoneymoonPackagesinManali.com is not responsible for any loss / damage that may arise or is incurred by use of such info. It is a mutual understanding that the visitor’s usage of any such info will be at his own preference and risk.”
For complaint or to get immediate response regards Manali honeymoon packages from Trivandrum please Call, WhatsApp or SMS to Mr. Manish Singh 24×7: +917568577831.
Why plan Manali couple tour package from Trivandrum?
Visit a different destination for this weekend that gives you some unique adventures. Most of the people prefer to visit Manali because this destination is just like heaven on the earth. A person can easily plan for these tourist spots during their holidays. You can also book this for a sufficient weekend along with loved ones. Make your free time exciting and valuable with including your friends in this trip. The destination is perfect to explore with a group of members. You can also plan your weekend same as you dream with a Manali couple tour package from Trivandrum. The place is perfect for giving you a luxurious time spend during this holidays.
All Inclusive Kullu Manali honeymoon package from Trivandrum
Kullu and Manali are the two main attractions of India that almost every person wants to visit. The destination gives you a beautiful time with your partner. You can also have a number of things to do at this destination. Hiking is one of the most exciting activities that helps you to explore the lush greenery and hill stations of this place. You can make this weekend exciting with including your partner members also. Get a luxurious time spend along with loved ones and experience a number of tourist activity. Book the all inclusive package for Kullu Manali honeymoon package from Trivandrum to make this exciting trip yours.
What customers are saying about us?
Sapna Rastogi, Delhi
Manish Trivedi, Ahmedabad
Bhushan Pagar, PUNE
Things To Carry
Things To Carry While Traveling Manali
- Identity Proof: Indian Passport/Overseas Passport, Driving Licence, PAN card, Aadhar card, Election Commission ID Card and CGHS/ECHS Card etc.
- Clothes: Leather Jacket, Sweaters/Pullovers, Mufflers, Gloves, Woollen socks, Leg warmers, Comfortable Shoes (if possible Leather Shoe)/Winter Boots, and Umbrella etc.
- Skin Care/Toiletries: Lip Balm/Sunscreen/Lotion, Napkins, Deodorant/Dry Shampoo, Toth paste, Tooth brush, Winter face wash, Body lotion, Make up kit, Hair Brush, Antiseptic Cream, Sunglasses, Medicines for Cold and important hygiene products etc.
- Eatables: Chocolates, Biscuits, Candies, Wafers handy, and Thermal Water Bottle etc.
- Electronics: Mobile Phones, Tablets, Cameras, Headphones, Charger and Power Bank etc.
- Cash and Cards: Little Cash, Credit or Debit Card (if possible more than one card) etc.
Chandigarh Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie package starting price for couple INR 24,990/-
Chandigarh Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Amritsar package starting price for couple INR 26,990/-
Delhi to Manali package starting price for couple INR 13,990/-
Most related Manali packages:
– Manali honeymoon packages from Coimbatore
– Manali honeymoon packages from Kochi
– Manali honeymoon packages from Chandigarh
– Manali honeymoon packages from Madurai
– Manali honeymoon packages from Calicut
– Manali honeymoon packages from Thrissur